Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday~28 of spetember2009~

Wah...Almost 3weeks didnt write blog~haha..but now I will share all what I had done during my hOliday...=)
Tuesday15.9.09Night
Erm...during my holiday I went out wif my fren Bobo,Racky,Valeire,Isac and isac FOH!..haha
erm...we all went to Tangjung Aru to walk around & we all took picture , play & stay for chat.=)hehe...Erm..after that, we all went yamcha at Lintas ...and waited for Ah Pang came to meet us..haha....around 1o'clock I fetched Bobo & Valerie home...=) became a Driver...hehe

During the holiday I go out for breakfast wif family everyday and sometime we went to shopping hehe....but what i like most is staying in home =)can relax (example play game)....sometime go out with my friends to watch movie...but SpM coming...soOoooo STRESssSsSSssZzzZzzzzz!
But i will try MY BEST!!!


Sunday27.9.09
Yesterday,Afternoon I went to watch movie with wai Wen & ricky and his foh...ZzzZz
After movie went home lu....because need schOOl...hahaha..Erm...night out diner with family lu...Thats all want to share~~

No comments:

Post a Comment