Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday~12july2009

Today is my school Bazaar Ria...
Erm..I woke up at 7.30 and
my school start at 7.00a.m till 4p.m
But I woke up late,I reached to school at 8 o clock,
that time, a lot of people was there and hard to find parking.
Erm..Then I was Helping them to serve the customer and keep promoting.
Haha...After I help them to promote, I go with my friends to look around and search for Breakfast to eat~
All the food are damn expensive~=( hehe...but no choice ~must eat..)
After i have eaten,I captures some of my friends photos.hehe...
But I just upload few picture only~

I with BobO

Bo~na~Me
~Isaac~
~Pang~

This few photo I share with you all,just to let you all know that the bazaar was great^^
This afternoon around 12.30pm start rain and Strong wind.
Erm..I had bought an ostrich egg (art deco) for myself..And I get some jelly and Some foods from My class~

~This is an Ostrich egg that I brought though out this Bazaar~

When 2.00pm,I went home and rest myself cause of the tiredness I went through^^I went out to play pool with pang and bobo
haha...Thats all I m sharing for Today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment