Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday -1july09~Night

Hellow~Today is my second day write Blog...haha...and I get two comments from my friends~haha....I scare I wrote Broken english haha...but I try my best to write a good sentence ...hehe...and pls dont laught at lausy english...haha...Erm...Today i escape my P.J.K lesson ...and I go back class eaten breakfast(MEE MEE) hahaha....then continue for my class lesson...After schooling we have kokum and nothing to do in pingpong club...I and my friends them liao tian haha.....after kokum go home take a bath and do my SENI product ,now just do until step4/11 =( hehe.... Around 8.00pm ,I and my family when to warisan shopping and then rest at Yogurt Barry (YAM CHA)And I order one set of Roti Ikan ~yUmmy yuMmy~ haha...after that ,I when home =) and i wrote my blog~~~haha...BB =)

No comments:

Post a Comment